2012年7月25日 星期三

Peeling potatoes

Peeling boiled potatoes THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
Thisis really great, I am going to try it the next time I want mashed potatoes orpotato salad!
If you takethe time to watch this, you will not only be glad you did, but you will forwardthis to all your daughters, sisters, moms, etc... Ihaven't tried it yet, but I will! Just when you thought you knew everythingabout boiling potatoes ...
To all who love making potato salad but hate peeling the boiled potatoes, hereis the solution for easy peeling. This will BLOW your mind. Well, we do learnsomething new every day.
I wish I had known about this thirty years ago. Peeling the cookedpotato was the least desirable part in making a potato salad. Enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7375897927147969009#

**********轉寄郵件**********

沒有留言:

張貼留言